Human beings utilized cannabis medicinally thousands of years ago. With the liberation of research, many therapeutic effects of different cannabinoids have been proven. The success of medical cannabis is due to the existence of the Endocannabinoid System, which regulates our organisms equilibrium.
Cannabinoid Receptors Around Your Body
All organisms have a cannabinoid production system called the Endocannabinoid System – even if one has never come in contact with Cannabis. This system is responsible in controlling homeostasis (our body’s equilibrium). It maintains our physiology within ideal functioning patterns.
Anti-inflammatory – Regulates body temperature – Regulates sleep and wake cycles – Relieves pain – Protects against neurodegeneration – Regulates hunger and satiety.
If your Endocannabinoid System is deficient, the above functions might be compromised. To re-establish your organism’s equilibrium, doctors can suggest cannabis medication. In this case, it is essential that you and your doctor become aware of how your body will react to these substances.
MyCannabisCode: The mandatory test for Cannabis based treatment.
“Single nucleotide polymorphisms” or SNPs.
29 genes of interest associated with the effects of cannabinoids
• TEST BASIS:
– “Single nucleotide polymorphisms” or SNPs.
– 29 genes of interest associated with the effects of cannabinoids
– Complete panel with 55 genetic variants.
– Processed via a proprietary algorithm created based on more than 100 scientific articles on cannabinoid pharmacogenetics.
– Created by a Multidisciplinary Team – doctors, geneticists, pharmacologists and computational biologists.
• FULLY PERSONALIZED CONFIDENTIAL REPORT:
– Extremely important for those who have experience with Cannabis.
– ESSENTIAL for anywho who will be using therapeutic cannabinoids.
• TECHNICAL DETAILS: – DNA Extraction – Identification of SNPs with iPLEX® MassARRAY® DNA microchip – Analysis by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry – Standardization of testes with precision and reproducibility (>99%)
-Laboratory equipped with Quality Control Systems and certified ISO 9001 and ISO 13485